a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Depression? Confusion? Frustrated? Yeah...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Depression? Confusion? Frustrated? Yeah...

No doubt about it. There is always a price to pay for everything. I’m not being negative about it but I am really speaking sense. Maybe, it’s only on my part. Yes, maybe I am being negative about it.

I shall not relate any of these with the friends which I have. In a sense that I’ll never reveal their names or will I say when I got to know them. Maybe this is just my perspective on friends.

There is a price in every form of friendship. Some of these friendships are really cheap while others, a heavy. Some “price” of these friendships is paid fast while some takes time to really see the results. This speaks of long term investments.

Communication is the basis of every relationship. Without communications, there is no such thing as friends or relationship. This is true in every aspect of life.

Why am I writing on these? Well, simple fact is this. I really do not feel that I have friends. My perspectives of friends are those who will be there for me and those who will care for me. Those friends whom I consider as friends are often treated as my brothers or sisters. However, those who are not my friends, are often, not contacted by me. Those who are not often contacted are known as “floats”, to me.

Alright, I guess I am going to confuse a lot of people and even stumble many people around me. This is because I seldom call out to people at all.

I also realized something about the people whom I treat as friends. They often betray me or that they will never stay for long. What is really wrong? Is there anything wrong with me or that I am not even a friend to be considered as one?

Why do people call me a friend/ brother when I did not even talk to them for much? When I do open myself to them, I get attacked by them? Are feelings meant to be said out or are feelings meant to be kept within heart? What if my heart is like a bottle of champagne? What if pressure builds within my heart and one fine day, I explode and get into a mental stage?

I guess I worry too much... Who are my friends? Who are those who really care about me? Where are they? (Besides my parents) Why do I feel so lost and feel so grieved? Where are the people whom I once talked to and go out with? Am I destined to be along all my life? Am I to be alone all my life? What’s wrong with me? Why do they… shall not ask anymore! I know that no one will answer me at all…

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com