a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Excellent wedding!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Excellent wedding!!!

The entire wedding ceremony was a unique yet classy wedding. From the start of the reception, praise and worship, wedding ceremony, the marching in of the bride, to the photo takings, to the speech and all the way till the end, was awesome.

I’m really glad and happy for such a wonderful brother as bro Colin. He really prayed his heart and soul out for the entire wedding. Of course, just by prayers, it’s not really enough. He’s put in a lot of hard work to prepare the entire wedding.

In his wedding, I was touched by a couple of things and also amazed by the standard he placed in his wedding. It’s filled with CLASS and with a Spirit of EXCELLENCE! The courage he has is really amazing. How many grooms would be courageous enough to sing in the march in? How many in the world would dare to sing when they do not have good vocals and tone deaf? (I am not disrespecting him but I really admire his courage and that through hard work and practices, he’s perfected what he’s yearning; to sing with great voice!)

Pastor Meng preached about the 4 A’s in a marriage:
1. Acceptance
2. Attention (Spelt as LOVE)
3. Appreciate
4. Affection


After the preaching of the word, both Bro Colin and WaiWai exchanged rings and everyone appalled for the newly-weds.

Shortly after the ceremony ended, everyone proceeded to the reception to enjoy some finest French cuisine. It must have cost a bomb! The service of the reception was high class and the place was really cool! (The wedding reception was held at the Old Parliament house)

As the wedding comes to a close, both Bro Colin and WaiWai gave a speech which really touched my heart. They have been praying for a wife and husband respectively and finally, they got together. Although the time they knew each other was barely 2years, yet, they knew that they were made for one another. They got to know each other during January 2004 but got together in June 2004. Then Bro Colin proposed to her in August 2004 and she agreed to the proposal! Isn’t it wonderful? Almost all who heard what they went through and how they got together were touched in their hearts.

Both of them shared on how God moved in their lives and how God answered each other’s prayer by giving them to one another. In my eyes, they are a perfect couple! I don’t care nor do I want to know what others think. I just know that both of them pleased God and thus got each other in this marriage.

Although I do not know what will happen in the future but I really believe that their marriage will be a blessed one and that nothing on earth will stop them from being together!

The entire wedding was filled with the Presence of God and it was like a soothing and sweet sacrifice unto God. I know and I know… that this wedding is made by God!

After the wedding, both Bro Colin and WaiWai went on a photo shoot spree! They seem to be enjoy each other’s company. Bro Colin's parents looks very happy and as they drove me home together, I could sense that they felt relieved!

Glory to God!


Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home