a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Thoughts...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Thoughts...

Well, I guess God is by my side no matter what happens. Good people do suffer bad things. It's just like a good driver also will experience some problems when driving.

I really thank God for comforting me when I was down. Especially yesterday. Just when I thought I was all alone, I came across a site which I've been wanting to go but forget the URL for the site. It has been a long time since I went to the site to see the things presented. When I saw the clips, I was greatly encouraged.

This person who created these flash is really good. I'd say that he's really a blessing to alot of people!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home