a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My God SHALL SUPPLY

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, July 01, 2005

My God SHALL SUPPLY

Encountered with something rather ironic today. First, after the entire change of management saga, my new manager told me that if I have anything request/ problems etc, do refer back to him yesterday. I was encouraged and thus sent an email to him requesting to help me get a rise in my pay but… I do not know if I ought to say it’s expectation or disappointment but its facts that he turned me down face on. What craps about wanting to help me when I needed financial assistance?

I’d be lying if I said I’m not disappointed but I guess that’s the way when you see someone’s heart and what kind of person one is when they say something yet not do anything about it.
I’m being… judgmental?

I feel so silly and so sad that I’m under-paid yet I am giving all out to the company. Should I retract my efforts and give lesser?

Attitude determines altitude?

Yes I agree… I guess I’ve to bear with the current moments before I do anything. I think I’ll still go on and work as hard as I can and give all out to do what’s needed to be done. I’m here to shine for God and God is a good God. He will never short-change me nor are His hands too short that He will not intervene into this matter.
Sometime back, I heard someone in Church being an office boy and about 10years later, this certain person was promoted to the CEO of the company and the company also compensated that person the amount of money which they short-changed this person for years!!!

I’ll put my trust in God. He is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He is by my side and will not let me be short-changed because He said in His word "a laborer is worthy of his wages"

God WILL Vindicate Me! I trust God in that! All things work together FOR THE GOOD, to those who LOVE Him. My God SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES AND GLORY!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home