a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Is it true?

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Is it true?

That the more you treasure someone, the more you're bound to lose that someone? Is it also true that the more you want things to happen, things don't happen? Is it also true that when you'e interested in someone, they will never appreciate or even put you into their mind at all?

It seems so to me that way. I've been giving attention to someone these days but sad to say, nothing is happening. Maybe she's just simply too busy or is not interested in me.

*Sad*
*Looks at own blog*

No one's leaving messages or encouragements or that they are just reading for fun... Or that... I'm just plain boring?

*Looks at own blog again* Not much of pictures...

Sigh...

Maybe I am bothering her too much...

How to know I am interested/like in someone?
Simple... When I begin to call them up often...
Send SMSes to them
Keep asking them out
Enjoying their company
Being very patient with them etc...

Is it also true that I am naive?
I believe so... =(

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home