a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Silly me

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Silly me

I'm lost for words about the things I've said about myself in the earlier post...

The Presence of God have always been with me all these while, just that I am not being sensitive enough to feel His presence. Woke up at around 9am and began to worship God at 9:30am onwards till about 10:30am. Had a wonderful time singing and worshipping God. Though there were times where I stopped for an instance or two due to the change of songs but it was great. Being in the hands of Father God is so great. I mean this feeling's beyond words. I felt so warm and so loved. Just as if I am the prodigal son whom Jesus quoted in one of His parables...

Although I did not leave God physically but I did really felt very lost and am really afraid of losing the Presence of God. The Presence of God is so much more important and precious compare to everything on earth. I do not know how or what but in as much as I can, I'll never want to leave the Presence of God.

Certainly, one day in the House of God is better than anywhere else on earth. This was said by Psalmist David!

Now, I feel more peaceful and clam, compared to what happened yesterday.

There are still some unresolved stuffs within me. IE: My students, ministry & Relationship

I'll not deal with other problems yet but one thing I'd like to say in the area of me finding a girlfriend. Well, the thing is that I've found someone but I really need time to see if she's really the one. In as much as I want, I do hope to be able to jump into a relationship with her right now but I do not want history to repeat itself. I do hope to be able to get to know more better as well as to spend more time with her as a friend now. I'd like to be her friend/ best friend first before anything's done. So, we'll see how things will go on... Nevertheless, if you've been reading about me, do keep me in prayers that (either) she'll be the one or that I'll be able to gfind one soon... Meanwhile... Cheers...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home