a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My little short story

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My little short story

I hope the things that I've gone through these couple of days will no longer come back to me anymore. These are the days where I find myself dangerously living between Heaven and Hell. Yes I was depressed. Yes I felt tortured emotionally. Yes I felt very dry and very helpless but one thing I really have to admit is that God is always by my side regardless of the situations I am in.

For some strange reasons, God allowed me to go through the things I went through and as I was reading the Bible today, I realized something too. King David, one whom God says that is after God's own heart, fell down so many a times but one thing never changed. His undying love and passion for God's presence.

I realized that I need to really grow up and rise up more. I cannot be in my depressing mode while NO ONE is giving me any attentions except Him alone.

With Lady Val:
Yes, I do admit that she's one girl whom I've been looking for all these while but somehow, for unknown reasons, I've been ignored or rather been forgotten by her.

I really thank God for these couple of days, letting me go into the "Wilderness". It's a time where He showed Himself true and real to me. Through many friends, He showed me and reminded me of the things I've once learnt. IE: Things to look out for in a life time partner, Guarding of our heart, Finances, What's in the world, How to deal with disappointments etc...

One important truths about relationship of any degree is this. It always takes two to Tango. If one dances alone all the time, the one will get tired and gets overly strained.

(Informations about myself)
I am a person who gives up rather easily. Even when I want to be with someone, I'll try so hard but in the end, things will not work out the way I wanted it to be. As determined as I am, I am unable to do anything without any supports or without any replies. Just like a soilder who's on a gungho mentailty in a battle field yet the enemies did not engage you on for months. The next thing is to know that the soilder's moral is going to get a huge blow and will lose the will to fight.

Tha's what I am feeling right now. Though I have told her plainly that I like her; she responded to my SMSs calls (but not everyone as she's rather busy) I do not know how she thinks at all. Maybe I'm such a BLOCKHEAD!!! *Sob sob*

Maybe I am just thinking too much on my part. It might have been a wishful thing on my part too. To wish that she'll one day be the one whom I'll be with... I would want to be with her but I guess... Maybe... she's... just... not... the... one...

All is not lost. I will never take any setbacks at all. I'll turn all my setbacks into my comebacks. I must be strong. I must get up again and not be afraid of falling at all. I've my God to strengthen me and I know that the promise of God is always true. That those who trust in God will never be ashamed!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home