a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My first...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My first...

WOW!!! *Jumps up and down* I’m so glad that I’ve finally gotten my first cheque for my first full time job! This is also the first time I’m issued an amount which pays me more than S$1k for my wages. I really thank God that I’ve gotten this job which I enjoy working at. When I look at the cheque, I was happy but rather troubled as well…

I must be very wise in dealing with the money. I’ve got lots of things to pay but am unable to settle it once and for all. How I wish that I could pay off my debts and be debt free. This has been a longing deep within my heart! To be free from financial debts and be free.

As I look upon the things that I need to assume responsibilities over after working, I realized that money, indeed, is hard to earn. Income must either be proportional or more than the expenses. Careful and serious planning must be made so that I will not fall into debts again.

Suddenly, bills begin to flock into my mind. Tithing, offerings, Church building fund, handphone, Internet, insurance, transport, meals, savings, contribute to my parents etc… Got to know and learn how to spend wisely. I cannot afford to spend like before. IE: on jersey, taxi etc…

On the surface, it seems that I won’t have enough much for savings and for food/ transport. However, what I can do is to pray that God will multiply the finances He’s placed into my hands. Just as what Jesus did when He feed the 5000 with five loaves and two fish. I trust God will help me and guide me in my expenditures.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home