a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My thoughts... unfolds...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My thoughts... unfolds...

I am not sure why I am feeling this way but I do really feel rather empty and lost inside my heart of hearts. My soul cries out for God but I guess I’ve let Him down too many a times. I felt that He’s ignoring me.

I’ve played songs after songs but there was no presence of God. I read the word of God and felt waves of His love flowing out unto me. I could feel something on my face… Sort of like a covering or something upon my face. It felt refreshing.

Although Valerie did call me but I somewhat felt uneasy even now. I believe I needed God more and more each day. I thirst and hunger for more of Him. I am just really so ever thirsty for more of His love and presence. How I wish, I am in Church, worshipping God or even at the comfort of my home, loving Him, playing guitar, just for Him!

I feel like crying but I can’t. I want to feel His presence but I can’t. I really am at a lost. Something within my heart is panicking. I am worried if I did lose Him. Did God abandon me?

I have so much things I want to tell God. How much I love Him. How much I need Him, how much I want to see Him face to face. My soul cries out for His presence. I just want more of Him in my life everyday.

How I wish I am able to express my love for God through my actions. Through everything that I do but I keep falling into temptations. I felt I’ve let Him down and unworthy of His love and mercy. I am feeling like a big time sinner in the face of God. I dare not face Him heads on but I still love Him. I am somewhat contradicting myself. One moment I say I love God, however, the next thing I do is to sin against Him.

I feel so useless and so tired. I hate myself for being like that. I really do not want to be the same. What can I do? How can I get rid of the struggle and be free? I am sick and tired of this struggle with the flesh. I do not want to sin against God. For it is written, "If you love me, keep my Commandments". I find it hard and I really need the grace, mercy and touch of God to break away from this bondage.

My soul cries out for more of God. I really desire to stay pure and holy. Whenever I hear/ read about the Book of Revelations, I fear. I fear God… I fear being rejected by God and being cast away by Him, into the lake of eternal fire.

Father God in heaven, I come before You today. Just as I am. I humble myself and seek for Your forgiveness and Your grace. I need Your grace and mercy in my life. Above all, I need Your touch. Just that touch which changed the lives of Apostle Paul and various great men who lived and died for You, is what I need. I need a change of heart and a change of mind. Help me renew my mind with Your word. Help me to think, speak, act and be more and more like You.

Lord, You said in Your Word in Genesis that man are created in the likeness of Your image and likeness. Help me to be the man whom You’ve desired me to be. Help me to get into the destiny You have planned for my life.

Create in me a brand-new heart today; a heart which WILL follow HARD after You. Help me to be obedient and give me the ability to discipline my body. Let my heart never grow cold from disappointments, discouragement, failures and standards I have placed upon myself. Help me to be an OVERCOMER in Jesus’ Name I pray.

Holy Spirit, I surrender myself to You today. It is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. Help me to have a change of mind and heart. I ask all these in Jesus’ name, Amen!!!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home