a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Revealed

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Revealed

Have been asking myself this question... What kind of person do I want? As in, what kind of a girl do I want for a girlfriend/ lifetime partner...

What I can gather are these:
Someone whom I can click with, someone who will put God first, me second, family third and jobs fourth... Someone who can share her heart while I listen and she listens while I share.. Someone who is willing to give attention to me, love me, Spiritual, generous, talks to me about God, share with me what she learns from the bible, what she encounter, prays together with me, loves to pray, loves to read bible, motivates me, gentle, encourager, pure, wise, sharp, honest with me, frank, loves to sing, good writer/ loves to read, someone who honors parents, classy, elegant, presentable, determined, hardworking, willing to go through thin and thick together with me and last but not least someone after the heart of God. Someone who will be willing to go missions with me one day...

I do not know if I have found her but I do sincerely want to pray for this special one to appear in my life...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home