a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Changing of management...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Changing of management...

Just when I stepped into my manager’s office, I was rather amazed when she asked me to take a seat and talked to me. I thought I did some serious damages to the company when handling some work when she wanted to talk to me.

After asking me how I feel about the new job I’m placed in, she reintroduced the kind of jobs that I am to handle and the role that I am to play. Indeed, this job doesn’t sound easy nor is easy to cope with. On one hand, I have to play as a customer service personal. Next, I got to deal with the out-worker, do planning and etc… It’s not an easy task. Although it is not easy, I am not going to be daunted by the magnitude of the task. When I focus upon Jesus, things will slowly fall in place and that He will empower me to overcome these tasks.

After meeting with the "ex-manager", my "new" manager from another department asked me to follow him to his office and talked to me. He terms it as a "get-to-know-you" session. I spent quite a fair bit of time there with him talking about work, as I am relatively new to the job.

When I returned to my "base", Isabel asked me what happened and why I took such a long time in the manager’s office. Shortly after that, she said that she’s sad that whatever the previous manager had done, its not recognized and that she feels sad to be under another manager as the previous manager is a very nice person. She’s a very nice and caring lady I must say! She’s Godly, fair and defends us very much.

I understand what Isabel meant. I know where she’s coming from and all I could say to her was this verse when she shared with me about how she felt. That "All things works together for the good, to those who loves God".
What I can say is that prayer works! When we begin to pray, things will happen. I believe that if we pray for the previous manager to leading us, I’m sure this will come to pass. Things will begin to happen! I know that because God has proved Himself to be Faithful and Just to those who calls upon His name.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home