a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Realization of reality

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Realization of reality

Finally, I know why I felt so grieved and terrible. The news broke to me by CheeLeong that I've been terminted. Well, what can I say? Only that the reason that they gave was real dumb. Saying that I am not performing in the company. I mean, please man! I am only there for about a month and am still learning. What craps and rubbish is that?

I realized something. When you're without position, and you try to reason things, they will never listen. That's what been proven to me today. So, I just let them be. As long as they are happy and glad about it. The vengence does not belong to me, it belongs to God now.

I realized something else. When you're down and people knows it, they just say a few words and that's it. Even when you're interested in that person, the person will show if he/she is interested in you by reacting to you. (Maybe I am being negative and subjective about it)

Anyway, I cannot blame anyone. Kind of discouraged and although I thought I was alone, I wasn't. God have been with me all these while. He's been comforting and guiding my paths. Most importantly, when my "friends" and people whom I cared for, did not come to comfort me or come and talk to me, it's ok. I still have God who will NEVER leave me nor forsake me.

After blogging these, some might even laugh and gloat over what's happened to me. I know it's hard to come to the fact that I have been terminted by SNP but one thing I know. That I will still bless God and will still love Him all the more. For the world meant evil for me, but God meant GOOD for me!

Like it's been written "ALL things works together for the GOOD for those who LOVES HIM"

Who knows, though I've been terminated but God is preparing a wonderful job on the way??

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home