a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Yes I will walk on the water...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Yes I will walk on the water...

After writing the earlier entry, I've another thing on my mind. Yes, my goals in 2005. By now, I have attained some of it but am thinking if I should change some of it and make it more challenging and some more to add on. There are some which I need to improve on it and be more specific about it.

Sometimes I'm wondering if I am also too comfortable about life and where I am. Am I getting to the directions I want for this year? There are things which I still need to change and improve on it!

I guess it'll take me sometime to plan what I want and to start doing it. Of it, is regarding my physical aspect. I've went for a jog on the 15th but my entire body's aching like crazy... Sigh... Had a new hair style... A little "LOUD" but I like it... Find that there are ways to improve on myself... Besides my appearance, looks, physical, I need to improve on my character, emotions, guitar skills, human relations (HR/ PR), capacity to handle more things... Also, to renew my love life once again. For some reason, I was not able to give my all for now. Always wanting to hold back. I want to be able to control my emotions but I do not want to be totally dead in my emotions.

I want to be able to rise up to be a voice and example.. To bring God's word into the lives of people around me. To bring down heaen into the lives of the people around me. One thought came to my mind earlier. I want to be the most stylist, macho, classy and Godly man. I know that there are many but I want to be one of them too. I want to be able to affect the lives of the people in my career and my superiors or those whom I'll get in touch with... If you're a Christian, and is reading this blog, please pray together with me, in agreement that God will begin to use me... Not just to be used by God to do little things but to be a problem slover, be more wise, be given wisdom and discernment, ability to be creatively productive... To be a destiny designer too...

I want to be able to love again. To find a worthy partner who is classy, stlylish, is worthy to be called a Christian, loves God whole heartedly and loves people. One who is also able to be transparent with me about her life and one who is able to be the "rib" of my life. Plays important part in my life. Or rather... One who is hardworking, honorable, faithful, pure, wise, prudent, is like a sheep, gentle... etc... there are more but it'll take a long time for me to write... =D

I want to be able to lead the people in my cell group. Especially for those who are placed under my care. I want to be able to help them grow to be a better person, who loves God. A new generation of young believers who will run the race with God and take the World by storm with their passion for God. They will be Holy, Obedient, Pure before God!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home