a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): About getting attached...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

About getting attached...

Strange things are happening to me each day. Especially for this week... Rather till now... Have been asked by a number of people if I have anyone in mind; When am I getting attached etc... Is this the time? Is it... Now? I wonder...

Not that I do not want to get attached but I'd really want to find someone to be with. However, this is not an easyy task. Even if I were to be offered a chance to be able to "shop" for my future wife to be in a NTUC/ supermarket scenerio, I guess it'll take me a long time...

You see, I do not want to get myself the wrong girl. Had made mistakes upon mistakes. As the saying goes "Once bitten, twice shy. Thrice bitten...' Well... It ends up with never try. If I were to follow that saying... It'll be the end of me back in 1995! Good thing is that, I'll never stop trying. I'm a champion in my own rights. I never give up!

Yes, there are times I felt like giving up. Yes, there are times when I felt so depressed that I want to throw down everything and never to be attached. Yes, I once did not have the courage to face another girl. Yes, in fact, I am never perfect BUT I am doing my best to be a better man.

In fact, there are a couple of people whom I am looking at. I guess I'd better not say it but these people should know or at least be able to sense. I mean... I hope that they are not that silly or that they are not interested in me... If they are not interested in me... then... What can I say? Only *sob sob* to wish them the best?

I do not understand somethings. When I was waiting for my turn to have my haircut yesterday, the hairdresser's friends were having a conversation and I was seated beside them and they chatted with me. Then things began to unroll from casual chats to getting attached and getting married. It's a little bizzare to me... Then next... they talked about having babies and a father to be also spoke on what he heard from the doctors. Apparently, the gyno told him that by having certain food/ fruits will effect the sex of the child. (Pardon my spellings and grammer)

Also, he share about the importance of the first 3 years of a infant's life and how the baby's life and character will be moulded in that 3 crucial years. I mean... It's all coming onto me rather fast...

I mean, all these things that are happening to me seems to be coming to me rather fast! Is this just pure coincidence? Or is this God using the situations to speak to me? I wonder...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home