a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Back at work...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back at work...

Spent a long time in God’s presence and was almost late when I went down to hike a ride from Ah Heng. I still do felt reluctant to get back to work for my grandfather. I did not have any food in the morning and asked Ah Heng if he could bring me to the canteen near the factory.

The way that I dressed today surely brought a few to turn their heads upon me. However, I am sure, there were no young ladies for me to attract to myself in the factory. (Hahaha…)

When I reached office, I read up bible, devotions and was also listening to my mp3s. I was really blessed to be doing those things. I got myself busy with the work and was busy drawing the drawings. Improving and correcting the errors.

After lunch, I got back to work. It wasn’t before long that grandfather wanted to drive out. I rushed out and accompanied him. I also volunteered to drive him out. At first, he was reluctant to let me drive but in the end, I was given the chance to drive him out to meet my uncle.

When I met grandfather’s supposed friend, I realized that the man was actually my grandfather’s cousin’s son. In short, this guy is actually my mum’s cousin, who’s about the same age as my grandfather.

When he invited us to his place, I was rather surprised to find out that this uncle’s son actually has a daughter-in-law who is in her twenties, from Vietnam. She has a typical Vietnamese looks. She was rather surprised upon seeing me. She looked at me for sometime and went off as she had other chores yet done.

Now I know why grandfather asked if I have a girlfriend and why he talked about someone finding a wife from the agencies. I do pray, with all my heart that I will never have to undergo this stage. I pray that my future girlfriend/ wife will be someone whom I know, as friend FIRST then, proceed on to be my girlfriend/ wife. I do hope for someone who will understand me, the language and of course, most importantly, languages. Ultimately, she got to be a Christian and that I am also to understand and trust her too.

When we got back factory, it was time for me to go home. Time flew and I was really glad that it did.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home