a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Trusting God despite not understanding...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Trusting God despite not understanding...

When I reached factory, I was really excited. Not due to work or any pay adjustments but the fact that I am trusting God that when I invite my uncle to come for the healing conference, he will come. I fasted and prayed…

I am really pleased with myself that I fasted. It’s been sometime since I last fasted. I felt closer to God.

When uncle came to factory in his wheelchair, I was glad and prayed secretly that God will move in his heart and that he would say yes to go Church this weekend. He wanted to see Rev Benny Hinn in actions but when I wanted to show him the clip where Rev Benny was in action, he did not want to watch. In fact, he rejected me. I feel rejected but I am glad that I tried asking.

During lunch, I spoke with Chermaine over the phone. I felt so agitated that I just wanted someone to talk to. I need someone to talk especially when the comment my dad made left me baffled! What he said was real funny (not the joke sense but illogical sense) and unreasonable. He asked why is it that I mind the amount of pay I receive so much etc…

Yes I know its better to earn some than to earn nothing but I must look to swim forward and not let the waves drown me and let me die. I do not know what but I know I have a Spirit that will not allow me to be defeated. I will never live a life of defeat!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home