a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): First cell after multiplications

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

First cell after multiplications

It was the first cell after the multiplication. It was real cool but many from W332 turned up. My! There are a lot of guys in my current cell group. I must do something to this cell… I want to minister to the brothers as my younger brothers and make sure that I will help bring up a new generation of leaders. To help rise up a group of young men who will be on fire for God!

When I went to the cell, though I am not really a youth compared to them, I felt I was being released into something. Something’s different in the air. It was really cool! I love it…

During cell, I prayed that the relationship between me and Derek will improve and be better. Also, that there will not be so much of misunderstandings but will cooperate with each other and “fight” as a unit. I felt something within my heart that something’s going to happen very soon in the relationship between Derek and me.

Cell group ended and we went for fellowship. It was great. Brian joined us for cell for the very first time. He’s a playful boy but I believe that God can change and transform a person, from a naughty, noisy person to a well behaved person.

After fellowshipping with each other, Ron, JingJie, Brian, Kaka aka Calvin and myself went down to Peninsula to look at guitars. After browsing, I took on a Takamine (model: EG10SC) guitar and asked the sales assistant to try it out for me and asked some questions. As I do not have enough for the time being, I asked JingJie to help me out for the time being.

I thank God that he did help me out for now. I will pay him whatever amount owed to him at the fastest time possible. It was a real good guitar and I love the guitar very much. I would want to use that guitar to play for cell group and if God’s willing, I’ll use that guitar to play/ write songs for God’s glory.

First guitar course:
After getting the guitar, I was running out of time. The rest of the people went on to buy handphones and clothing. There, we parted and I went on to have my very first lesson in guitar. It’s a course which I’ve longed for after two years. I am very excited yet tired as I did not rest much last night.

Not knowing what and who are there at the class, I was really pleased and glad that I have a number of friends who are teaching and learning there. In my class alone, I have XiGuang, Janice and another SOT graduate. It is a good time for me to catch up with XiGuang as he was my SOT classmate as well as a good brother in Choir too.

Though the basics were a little boring, I do want to play well in the end. If I am not faithful in the little, I’d not be faithful in the much.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home