a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Devotion

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Devotion

After reading the devotions Pastor Kong wrote for the month of July 1st, I felt like wanting to punish myself for something, which I did/ said in the past...

Matthew 12: 34
"For out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
I need to reflect upon a couple of areas in my life… IE: My thought life, what my heart thinks, what my mind entertains etc… I must guard my heart with diligence!

Moses was barred from entering the Promised Land just because of one sentence he spoke.
*Thinks about things said in the past couple of days".*

Must really give it serious thoughts... But I need to find out why is God so grieved and why am I feeling the same way...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home