a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): I feel so uneasy!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, July 04, 2005

I feel so uneasy!!!

Arrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING???

Feeling so terrible right now. I felt the same way I felt last week Friday. I feel very grieved and bottled up. I can’t describe what or how I am feeling right now but I really feel very troubled.

I can’t seem to phantom what’s going on or what is to come. I feel rather down and unhappy yet I do not know what is really going on within me. How I wish I know what’s going on and find a solution to it.

I feel so restless and so tight up within me yet I’m frustrated, as I am unable to find an explanation or a reason to this feeling.

I’m working right now. How I wish I am in Church or am at home, so that I could concentrate on praying to God.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home