a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): God spoke

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

God spoke

Woke up after dreaming about Andreas and Bro Suraj. Haha... I dreamt that I have a car and was driving it. It was a rather unstable car. I don't know what it meant... Sigh... Maybe should not think too much.

Oh ya, when I woke up, I felt His presence and prayed. Felt God said to me... "Calvin, I have heard your prayers and I am pleased. Now, only be faithful and I will grant you the desires of your heart."

Faithful... What does it mean? Does it refers to the thoughts I had yesterday? Faithful in the little things and be faithful to God, not to have any "mixtures" relationships? To be faithful in my walk with Him etc?

First thought was my walk with Him. Just as what the title of my blog is. Walking with God the entire year onwards. Walking a Holy walk, watching what I say, what I do etc...

It sounds so simple, yet not easy. I am going to believe in God for it to happen. Interesting about God is that when He spoke, I felt His presence more tangibliy. Must not smash off this walk with Him and be led away by the evil one. Must pray everyday and not be anxious but in everything pray in the Spirit... Then I would be kept away. Guarding my mind like a Soilder, training and fighting everyday. Faithful like a farmer, always doing the things given to me. Planting seeds, watering and being productive. A Teacher, teaching others about the Word of God and doing research about what God's word says and finaly, a preacher of His word. Bringing the Good News to all mankind. Regardless if they like it or not. If they rejects, I'll do what His words say. To shake my feet's dust off the ground of their lives and go on doing what I am commanded to do... :)

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home