a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Lohan Fish??? Nah... It's Lindsay Lohan...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lohan Fish??? Nah... It's Lindsay Lohan...

Gosh... I'm so excited today. Ok... First, don't get me wrong on the Lohan fish/ Lindsay Lohan but I am getting more inspirations to do things and hopefully, this will not be short term but on the long term basis. If it is, then, it'll be awesome. I'd be doing more things and using lesser time as well as being more creative.

I'm getting a hang on playing the guitar, though not very good yet or to the stage of advance or whatever but am improving. I guess I'm loving my beloved guitar. Hopefully, I can soon sell it and get an acoustic one.

These couple of days, I had wonderful rest. On Monday, I slept like a log. Slept almost a whooping 13-15hrs. From sunday evening 5pm till monday morning abt 11pm. Felt so refreshed. Alright, shall not side track for now.

Back to today's "routine". Woke up at about 7am and started praying for the rest of the day. It's really FUN to pray and be in the presence of God. Lifting up the entire day up to my beloved Heavenly Father's hands. It's the best thing ever in my life. Prayed for such long time that I dont' even feel like stopping but thanks to my sore throat. It got so dried up that I have to stop... It ended like about 90minutes for the entire session with God. Then I did my daily devotion. It was really good. Helped me in thinking what I want to do and reminded me to. To be Faithful in the little things... I believe that this is the word God wants me to work on. The area to develop on. I believe that if I am faithful in the little, God will surely give me the desires of my heart.

After spending time with God, I actually played guitar for a whole 3-5hrs. Not sure how long was it but I felt refreshed.

Spring cleaning
Well, the time of the year is here. Yup, to clean up. Finally, I stopped procastinating and started to clean up my room. It's been like some 4-6 months since I last cleaned my room. I was rather fruitful in cleaning up my room and am glad about it. While cleaning my room, I was listening to songs by Lindsay Lohan, Evanescence etc... Gosh... am falling for their songs. I simply love the song, Rumours, by Lindsay Lohan...

While listening to Evanescence's "My Immortal", it brings me memories, especially when I accidently came across a photo taken some time back with YuNing. Do miss her a little but... What's over is over. Images of the past ran through my mind and I thank God that I am stronger in Him. Am not going to let my past torture me and fall into depression.

It's another fruitful day for me today. Who says that I cannot do much when I am home? I managed to do alot of things and get so busy that I am feeling worn out now.

Oh yes, had a rather good surprise...Mag gave me a call and asked me how was I. Haha... I thought that it was rather sweet to have someone calling me up and ask me how am I doing and how's my leg. However things took for a change when she asked me to help her see if there's any movies showing till late midnight. Sigh... But it was kind of funny... I mean, the entire event... At least she called up and asked how was I... Haha... Anyway, she did asked me out but there wasn't any shows so... did not go out with her. Oh well, is it time for me to get attached? :) Wahah...

YAH!! Forgot about this. About my Mirc. Not pretty sure what's going on with my Mirc program. All of sudden, it got crazy and started to auto log in and out. Sigh... What's going on... Felt like singing... "And I say hey... yeh.... ye... ye eh... Hey ye... ye... I say hey.... What's going on"... :)

Hope that things will go on well for me and... that my parents will receive Christ soon. They are so harden in their hearts. Sigh... Got to pray like never before. I want to see them saved and that they begin to soften their stoned heart. They are so religious yet they refused to listen to what is Jesus about. Yet they complained about why are they working so hard and not having the income... enough for them to spend... Why are they always living a life of lack etc... I mean... sigh... If they knew what Jesus of Nazareth is about and how God can bless the entire household, then they'll not complain but trust in God and pray for breakthroughs... :( How I wish I am like Joseph... That whatever I place my hands into, it will prosper... And as a result, bringing my family financial breakthrough, just like how Joseph brought to Egypt when he was there...

Oh yes, about Lindsay Lohan... Now then I know who she is after I heard her song... and After watching Mean girls. Haha... I did not know who she was when I watched Mean Girls, only to remember that she looked rather pretty. =) When I heard her song (Not knowing who she is and how she looked like) I was impressed with her voice. Unique and nice... Rumours... =) Nah... not gonna idolize her but MIGHT support her in her songs or listen to her songs...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home